Sunday, February 28, 2010

Free Bird

Gahhhhhhhhhhh!


I just took a very, very long nap. It was one of those intense naps where I was doing crazy things in my sleep like yelling "Are you fucking serious?" when music started blaring from no where and when the phone rang I answered it screamed "GAHHHHHHH!" and hung it up, then when they called back I simply didn't answer. I'm usually not an aggravated sleeper and I wasn't even that tired before I fell asleep but apparently I was not having any interruptions today. It must have been the delicious meal my Grammy and Aunt Kathy made today. Holly and I went over and had dinner with them, and let me tell you, we do not do this enough. They make the best food, but I guess the best food always comes from a grandmas house.

Anyway, I've been thinking about this whole blogging project and how I could probably fail repeatedly and no one would notice. I know that there isn't anyone reading this, for one they would have to comment and tell me to stop whining with as much as I complain lately, and for two NO ONE COMMENTS. It's not that I necessarily feel like people should be commenting, but even when I have good days and I talk about important things, I still get nothing. You would think that would bother me right? Writing a blog every day and no one reads it. Honestly though, I don't care. I started off thinking that people might read it, but also know that I was doing it for myself. Now that I know people don't read it and I know it's 100% for me, I kind of like it better. I don't have to worry about what people are going to think. If I want to cuss, I'll cuss, if I want to talk crap about George Soros I will (yeah right, I'd never talk crap about Soros, he's my main man.) The point is, as much as the people in my life matter to me, it doesn't matter that they don't read my blog for whatever reason. I kind of like it that way. It sort of makes me feel free...

'Cause I'm as free as a bird now...

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment