Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Richie-Madden Children's Foundation

In the last hour and a half, my life became complete.

I recorded The Ellen Degeneres show and decided to watch yesterday and today's episodes to kill some time. Not only did I see Bradly Cooper in tight pants and hear him announce they are working on a Hangerover 2, but I got to see Channing Tatum give Ellen a lap dance. It might have been the best moment ever in my life. He admitted he was once a stripper and then showed her how it was done. I've never wanted to be Ellen so badly. Two of the most handsome men in Hollywood in two days, that lucky little bitch.

Anyway, I have something more important to talk about today! Nicole Richie and Joel Madden have a charity for children called The Richie-Madden Children's Foundation. I've been a huge supporter of this for a while now and donate whenever I can. So recently, The Richie-Madden Children's Foundation with the help of Benji Madden has teamed up with 7-Eleven Cup with a Cause. Cup with a Cause is a coffee campaign that donates to a different celebrity's charity each month and they have donated $250,000 to The Richie-Madden Children's Foundation. It get's better though, not only is 7-Eleven doing a wonderful thing for their foundation, but YOU can help too. All you have to do is go to 7-Eleven any time during the month of February, and by the special charity cup. You can fill it with any hot beverage of your choice, or you can just buy the cup if you're not a huge coffee or hot chocolate fan (I'm actually just making that last part up, but I can't see them not letting you just buy a cup.)

It's as simple as that, just by drinking coffee on your way to work, you can help provide shelter for homeless families and support a great cause. There is absolutely no reason to not do this if you are close by a 7-Eleven. People need our help, any little thing that we can do to make other people more comfortable is worth it.

...and YES, I'm talking to you my horrible little Haiti Haters! You've been complaining that no one is trying to help out Americans and everything is focused on Haiti right now (and I still stand by my statement that you're all full of shit and Haiti needs us desperately.) So here you go.

I don't even want you to sit, stay and read anymore. I want you to go, drive, and find a 7-Eleven! NOW! Well? What are you waiting for? Stop reading this...scram!

The Richie-Madden Children's Foundation needs you!!

Bye, bye now!

Faith

P.S If you don't live near a 7-Eleven you can donate to The Richie-Madden Children's Foundation by going to the website below. You better do it. I'll know if you don't.

(My links are down for some reason, so you have to do it the old fashion way. Copy and paste, baby.)

http://www.myspace.com/richiemadden

No comments:

Post a Comment