Friday, February 19, 2010

Trails and Bargaining

Welp,


Autumn woke me up this morning by yelling "AUNT FAITH, I THINK I MISSED THE BUS!" and missed the bus she did. So she's been hanging out with me today. I decided not to cancel hitting the trail just because she's home, so I took her with me. It was actually a lot of fun. We took some fun pictures and she bargained with an old man about trading dogs. She apparently wants to have a "blonde lab" and not our wonderful chocolate one. I called the mans dog a "yellow lab" and she had to correct me and let me know that it is actually blonde. Seven year olds are weird. Either way, the old guy wasn't having any of it. Apparently he likes his blonde lab too.

After the trail was over I REALLY had to pee so we went back home, peed, and headed back into the park with our Macie Dog in tow. I honestly don't know how we ended up with the best dog ever in the world, but we did. We didn't have a leash on her the whole time and she was a perfect little angel. So Autumn and I played on the swings and laughed at construction workers for a while and decided to come home.

Since then, we've kind of just been hanging out not doing much. I started reading Nicholas Sparks' 'The Choice' and I really dig it so far. Hopefully it keeps getting better. I don't have much planned for the rest of the day. I haven't been feeling GREAT since I woke up so I don't know if I want to venture out into the world quite yet. If something good enough comes along I might be up for it, but right now I feel like sleeping again. I always just want to sleep! We'll see though, maybe I can drag myself up tonight.

That seems to be about it for day, I swear someday I WILL blog about something you might care about. Until then, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite photos from the day!







See ya tomorrow!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment