Thursday, February 11, 2010



I am such a good sister. Tomorrow Holly is going to have a 31 purse party. This is my plug for her. All you fine ladies should definitely come on over, buy yourself a purse, eat some of the delicious food we're preparing, and naturally, get drunk with us. It is going to be a really fun time and I will feel terribly for you if you miss out. However, while we are definitely a party, we don't have our liquor license, so if you really want to get drunk with us, bring your own beer/wine/liquor/whiskey/rum/sake, whatever. I don't want to pressure you or anything but if you don't come there is a high chance I'll throat punch you. Just sayin'.

In other news, I have a terrible headache. It's kind of to the point where I want to just close my eyes, fall asleep and not wake up until tomorrow.

Woah, hold the phones. I have ABC news on right now, just for some background noise and two very shocking things just wandered into my ears. The first thing being that crazy designer Alexander McQueen committed suicide?!?! WHHHATTT? Now, I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I was a huge fan of his, in fact I regularly made fun of most of his designs but the man HAD.IT.MADE. How are you going to just off yourself? It doesn't ever get THAT bad!

The other thing that made it's way to my ears is that 79% of Americans think that Sarah Palin isn't qualified to be president. Yes folks,that leaves us with 21% of Americans who DO think she's qualified. That's 243,845,846 people (yes, I did use an online calculator) who actually think that woman would make an okay president. That is A LOT of people. So you know I have to ask, WHAT THE FUCK?! She QUIT her job as the governor of Alaska, she doesn't EVER know what she's talking about unless it's about hunting, and she thinks that she has foreign policy experience because the state she QUIT on is close to Russia. That woman is the definition of jackass. I am really ashamed of this new poll, seriously America, wake the hell up.

The last thing I have for you all today is the news that Barack Obama is delivering the 2010 Commencement Speech for The University of Michigan. I'm pretty excited about this. Even though my main man Rocky is sort of shaping up to be a disappointment, president wise, I'd still like to see this speech and hear what he has to say to our little U of M graduates. So, if you're a 2010 U of M graduate, or a member of your family is and you can score me some tickets, let me know. I'm willing to hand over my left arm for this.

That's all kiddies.


Here's the link to the 31 online catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment