Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow? AGAIN?

Greetings Bloglings -

I sincerely hope that where ever you are and whatever you're doing that you're doing it with no snow in sight. Last night we got HAMMERED with it, AGAIN. This is the second time that all of the snow melted and then we get dumped on with snow the next day. I HATE it. I hate being cold, I hate shoveling snow, I hate slipping on ice, and I most certainly hate wearing pants. I'm beginning to have a horrible feeling that on St. Patrick's Day this year I won't be sitting on my porch with flip flops, a t shirt and jeans on, drinking green beer like I did last year. Which let me tell you, royally sucks. I LOVE St. Patrick's Day, I all ready have my outfit picked out for it haha.

Anyway, back to the snow. It took me until about 2pm to muster up enough energy to get outside and shovel the drive way. It seriously took me TWO hours, the snow was SO heavy. Once I was done with that, I was just done. I never made it to the deck so I guess that's a project I have for tomorrow, I'm dreading it. After the shoveling I haven't done much. Hannah came home from her dad's raving about some twice baked potatoes that her grandma made so I took a stab at those. I think they turned out pretty good, I'm sure they would have been better if I had all the ingredients I was suppose to. Oh well. For the rest of the night I have big plans to clean the kitchen and finish up Nicholas Sparks' 'The Choice.' It took a crazy turn I wasn't expecting last night, so I'm pretty eager to see the outcome, though I think I can guess. After that it's on to 'Dear John.'

Oh! So I recently downloaded Google Chrome, and I think I might love it. Though, I've only found a few things that it does that Firefox doesn't do I'm hoping to run across some more. If any of you know some cool feature that it has let me know so I can check it out! I'm excited!! I'm also really tired so this is all you're getting for the night.

Until tomorrow..

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment