Thursday, February 25, 2010

Now I Realize

Yo,

I was standing in K Mart today buying toilet paper with my sister when she mentioned being busy with something on Saturday. The first thing I thought was "What am I going to do on Saturday then?" and the first thing out of my mouth was "God, I've got to get some friends." It's so true, I've been relying on hanging out with my sister and her friends for so many months now that I never noticed the complete lack of my own friends in my life. The last time I hung out with anyone my age was several weeks ago when Hilary and Katelynn came up here and we went to see Dear John. It's horrible.

So what I'm really trying to say here is that if you're my friend you better start hanging out with me more, and if you're not my friend, you better start hanging out with me. I've got to break out and get my own life. It's pathetic. On a daily basis the only people I talk to are a 32 year old, a 13 year old and a 7 year old. Don't get me wrong I love them more than life but I'm just beaten down.

But since I'm on the subject of hanging out with seven year olds, today Autumn and I had a Paranormal State marathon. It was awesome. Um, clearly I have nothing to talk about today. So whatever.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment