Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pulling Teeth!

Blegggggggg!

Today was such a long day!! I had to deliver fliers to 260 townhomes. I did this a lot over the summer and it's usually not so bad because it's warm outside. Today however, it was 28 degrees F, I finished two hours ago and my hands are still frozen. Seriously, winter needs to be over with, I am 100% ready for it to be sunny and warm.

Other than random ghetto people hitting on me, and someone making fun of the Blink-182 blaring from my headphones, not a whole lot happened today until I got home.

As soon as I walked in my niece started yelling "The Tooth Fairy didn't come!!!!!!" This was very disturbing for her. She has been ripping her teeth out for days in a row just to collect the cash. I've been told this is completely normal, but I definitely do not remember pulling my teeth out like that. She has lost seven teeth in the last six months. I personally think she is just a little brute and loves to yank her teeth out, gahahaha. After that we had to tell her that our Grandma's next door neighbor died. He was an older gentlemen and Autumn always played at his house with his grand kids. I feel really upset about it, but it was just his time to go. She handled it much better than I thought she would, so that's a good thing.

All I have left on my agenda for today is PJs, Buffalo Wild Wings, and a movie in bed. I'm pretty excited about it.

I will see YOU tomorrow.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment