Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 42 - Is Not Significant

What's up Day 42?!!

Please excuse me if my grammar and spelling is off today. I'm having a hard time seeing things. That freaking green elixir of life that Professor Snape (haha) prescribed me is blurring my vision pretty badly. I know that I shouldn't but I'm seriously considering not taking it anymore. I plan to still take the Zantac but I'm not so sure about the other stuff. I can't get anything done because I'm so tired all the time. It's very uncool.

Other than sickness and blurry vision, life has been pretty kind to me. I looked more into getting back into some classes today and I'm very excited about that. On top of it all, I may have met someone good. It's still pretty early, but all signs point in the right directions. Okay, not all signs but I'm being optimistic here. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. That's enough of that though.

The most important thing for everyone to note is that my 21st birthday is in 49 days, and The Detroit Tiger's Opening Day is in 51 days. This is seriously going to be the best birthday EVER. I hope so anyway. The last like four birthdays I've had I ended up having a pretty cool party days before but on my actual birthday I would just be sitting at home. I DO NOT want to sit at home on my birthday this year. I don't care where I am, it just better not be at home or I might flip my shit. I expect elaborate gifts and kisses. Seriously.

Shit, I have to go now though, Autumn is calling and I need to pick up the little Dancing Princess!

Until tomorrow...
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment