Monday, February 8, 2010

Faith Susanne and the Horrible, Terrible...

YESSSSS!

My horrible, terrible, no good, very bad paint job has been fixed! If we learned anything from this, it's that I definitely will not be a painter any time in the near or distant future. It looked so bad, that even the professionals had a difficult time fixing it. But alas, it looks a trillion times better and I can probably start using that bathroom now that it doesn't look like Barney exploded in there.

So, while the painters were busy with the bathroom (and the freshly painted stairway) I folded clothes and watched Law & Order for about seven hours. It was a very exciting day filled with Neil Patrick Harris playing a character that was definitely meant to be a straight Jeffery Dahmer, a mother blowing up her kids, and a scam artist psychic. I think you should probably be jealous, but I could be being bias. On a side note, did anyone else ever notice that Detective Goren is ALWAYS sweaty and intense? He constantly looks like he's jerking it and trying to take a dump at the same time. I know, I'm a classy girl. It's true.

Well, yeah. The rest of the day doesn't have much to look forward to. I see more laundry and left over chili and macaroni for dinner. I might try and give my friend Erin a call via Skype so I can look at her beautiful new baby Katarina again. I got to see her live and in action for the first time on Friday before I went to the movies. She's the cutest thing since Macie was a puppy. I love her so much and can't wait until the day I get to hold her in my arms. California is way to far away.

Anyway, I apologize for the lacking post lately. I've been feeling pretty crappy the last few weeks and haven't been able to bring myself to get passionate about anything. We all have our down time and I'm just having a tiny issue getting out of it. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

I have to go now, I am in desperate need of chapstick - my lips hurt REAL bad!

Faith

P.S - Yes, the Colts are the most disappointing beings I've ever encountered. Also, if you know what my post title is referencing, you get a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment