Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hannah

Haaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

I was just sitting here and under my breath I said "Whaaaaaat am I going to blooooog about todaaaaaaaay" and my niece said "You should blog about me!" and I said "All right."

So here I am, blogging about a silly little person who was born on June 20th, 1996. I remember the day perfectly, I was seven years old and my dad was pacing back and forth down the hall way of our house with the phone in his hand, sweating like a beast waiting to get the call that his oldest daughter had given birth to his first grandchild. Clearly I was stoked to be an aunt. I'd have my own personal baby doll to set in the basket of my pink streamer bike and tote around the neighborhood. You can only imagine my dismay when I realized my sister was definitely not going to let me put her newborn daughter in my bike basket. I was pissed.

Eventually I got over it though, and she got to the point where she wasn't a newborn baby and I could slap her around a little bit. That's when the going got fun. Though we didn't interact much during the first few years of her life because I wasn't interested in kids that were littler than I was. Once she turned about six or seven she became pretty fun, but then immediately turned into a little brat. I honestly don't remember much of her (besides the time I almost let her drown and the time I gave her head lice) up until 2008. This is when she was suddenly not made of bones, muscles and tissue anymore, but made of awesome. I don't know what happened that made her so cool, but we sort of became friends.

I moved in with her, her sister and her mom (my sister) in September of 2008 and I honestly can't imagine my life without these girls. They've became my heart and soul and the thought of life with out any of them pains me terribly.

Hannah, I want you to know that I love you, even if I bitch at you from time to time and I simply can not stand teenagers and their sloppiness. There isn't a thing in the world you could do that would make me care for you less. I hope that you achieve everything in life that you could possibly want. The world is expecting great things from you, but no matter what you do, make sure to never disappoint yourself. Or your parents because they will slap you up.

Until tomorrow, I suggest that you read the blog from January 17th titled Letter #1 - My Future Children.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment