Thursday, May 27, 2010

Are you DeWyze?

Hi, hello.

Last night was the season finale of American Idol, and as I predicted, Lee DeWyze won. He's adorable, but that's about it. America Idol sucks so much now days that it really just doesn't even matter. So that's all I'll say about it.

This morning I woke up, got Autumn off to school and watched Happy Gilmore. Hannah missed the bus and she wasn't feeling great so she stayed home today and I've kind of just been watching her do all the house work that I normally do. It's sort of a nice feeling.

A few hours ago I got a phone call that came with some pretty exciting news. I can't share it yet, but let me just say that I am SUPER EXCITED.

Other than exciting news and watching Hannah be my slave for the day, I did mop the floor and vacuum two of the living rooms. That's about all I had in me though.

I'm definitely ready for it to be tomorrow now though. Once it's Friday basically all the waiting to take my vacation is over. It can not come soon enough!!!

Anyway, I don't feel like writing today, obviously so I suppose I will see you tomorrow.

Peace,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment