Friday, May 7, 2010

Blast Off

Welp,

I'm ready for a nap, or to just sleep in general. I ended up having to take my sister Angie to the doctor this morning, and we sat in that damn waiting room from 10:45am until 12:30pm. She was being sort of loud and obnoxious though, so it ended up being a little bit funny. It was still annoying though.

After that I did some running around, and now I'm just sitting here waiting for Holly to get home with some peppers so we can make dinner together before she heads out for her 8 day trip to paradise. I'm definitely going to miss her, but she seriously deserves a vacation. It'll be well worth it.

On a different note, Grammy is in the hospital again for some heart issues. I'm not entirely sure what's going on with that, but I'd appreciate it if everyone sends good vibes her way. She's amazing and deserves them. I think everything will be all right. I hope so anyway.

I'm pretty sure I hear Holly coming in now though, so I'm going to peace out. I'll be back tomorrow, all by my lonesome.

See ya,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment