Saturday, May 1, 2010

Drunk - Ass

Today, I remembered why I shouldn't drink. I still haven't drank anything since Tuesday when I failed the blog, hung out with hardcore bands, and almost died of a hangover.

But things just get so confusing and weird. I think back on things that I thought for sure happened one way, when they really happened a different way. It's irritating.

So, even though that I only drink once in a great moon anymore, I definitely have decided that I might hate it and it's gets on my nerves.

In other news, tonight, we go out drinking...!

Just kidding, tonight I'm going to get a facial and a pedicure at a Spa Party and then I guess I get to hang out for family night, unless I can find a way to get out of it, which means I need someone to hang out with me, so if there are any takers - uh, let me know.

For now, I feel like I'm probably going to throw up, and I need to take a shower to get all the dust and grime off of me from cleaning everything today.

I'll be back tomorrow, with silky smooth skin.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment