Saturday, May 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE!!!!

OH MAN.


I forgot to blog again today.

I mean, not really because I remembered now. But I ALMOST forgot.

It sucks that I remembered now though, because I'm sort of drunk. Drunk enough to spill Sam Adam's on my signed copy of An Abundance of Katherines. Sucks.

I almost went and spent the night somewhere else, which would have also made me forget, so I'm pretty glad I remembered to come home.

What is really important today though, is that the girl who got me through high school as a sane person, is turning 21 today. I am drinking beers for you Connie Kalte. I love you, and I hope you're at least a little bit more drunk than I am.

I spilled BEER on a signed copy of my favorite authors book for YOU. All for you.

We may not chug 5 o'clock vodka from the bottle anymore, and we may not have weekly sleepovers, but I still love you, and I'm really, really, really happy that you're 21.

Happy Birthday Titty Spice.




I have got to stop blogging and go join the fun now. Today is SPEACIAL. If you're not drinking a beer in Connie's honor....I disown you!!!!!!!!!!


Peace,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment