Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blue Blood

Hey, hey!

Last night I ended up going over to Angie's and watching Crazy Heart. Once the movie was over I fell asleep, and never did take her shopping. So we woke up pretty early and I took her to the store then, and came home to let Macie outside. After that I went back over to her house and had breakfast, putzied around and then came home.

I thought about heading out to Maybee to pay my respects to my parent's grave but wasn't really feeling up for the drive, or the experience. So instead I finished watching seasons 1 and 2 of True Blood. I'm pissed about a few things that happened, but that's life, huh?

So for now I'm just waiting on the girls to get home, and cleaning up around the house. Tomorrow I'm taking Angie to the grocery store again haha, and going to try and find myself a new job. So, nothing TOO exciting.

I hope that all the mothers out there had a fantastic day with their kids and loved ones. I'm sure that most of you deserved it.

Happy Mother's Day!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment