Saturday, May 29, 2010

IT'S GO TIME

Hey, hey!

It's 10 minutes until 8am, I am freshly showered, and excited to go.

I think all of my stuff is packed, bathing suits, beer bong? I don't need anything else, right? Right.

Now I'm just waiting for my hair to dry a little bit so I can do something with, and waiting on Katelynn to get out of the shower, and then it's go time!!!


I STILL do not know what goes on with a few people who are coming yet though, so hopefully they all work it out really fast because I will not wait around for stragglers.

Also yesterday I just wanted to note that basically at the end of every blog I say either "So yeah" or "but yeah." Which makes me a really horrible, loser, blog writer. I apologize for my lack of words in my brain.

Welp, Katelynn should be out of the shower soon so I'm going to get out of here and get as much stuff done as I can before it's time to go!

See you Monday!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment