Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ironic

Hello World!

Today has been absolutely beautiful! I woke up with Katelynn and Hilary this morning and we sat around talking and stuff until they left. After that I cleaned up the house a bit, cleaned out Holly's car and laid outside in the grass with Macie. That wasn't the best idea......but ya know, we live and we learn.

Holly is on her way home right now, but they probably won't be back until like midnight so I might go out and do something tonight, depending on how I feel after grocery shopping. I'm going to go and get the things to make omelets in the morning.

So it's basically been a pretty relaxing day. The only thing that's bothered me is someone asked me an anonymous question in my formspring account about whether I think that it's ironic that my name is Faith. Ya know what? Fuck off. There isn't anything ironic about my name. My mom had really good reasoning and anyone who actually knows me would know that, and not be a complete dickhead about it. Plus I'm kind of sick of people giving me shit about my wavering beliefs in God. It's none of their damn business. I almost wish that I didn't believe at all still, I got less grief when I didn't even talk about it.

It's whatever though, I am done with letting people get me down.

I'm going to head to the store and get this party started.

Peace,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment