Tuesday, May 4, 2010

V

I'm not exactly sure how it happened but last night I turned on the first episode of season one of True Blood. All of season one and two were there so I figured I may as well see what it was all about.

So here I am, almost 24 hours later, and I am completely addicted. I haven't been able to stop watching it. I think I'm only on like episode 9 or something, but still, that's nine hours out of my day that I wasted. I mean, it's really not even that good. I'm thinking if Vampire Diaries involved sex and drugs, it would over power True Blood with a quickness. Plus, I definitely didn't know that True Blood was based after those House of Night/Sookie Stackhouse books, though I think those books are better than The Vampire Diaries. Whatever though, vampires are taking over the media world and I may as well embrace it as much as I can.

For now, I'm probably going to watch episode 9, and clean the kitchen. I suppose I'll be back here tomorrow for your reading pleasure. Hahah

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment