Friday, May 21, 2010

Man in the Mirror

I don't know which way things are going right now.

So I'm kind of just riding it out until we see what goes on.

Nothing really happened today. I woke up to Autumn running down the stairs yelling "Aunt Faith! Is your alarm set?! I think I missed the bus." We, we were late, and then we decided to just not show up. So we had a stressful day together at home, getting on each other's last nerves. I don't know what it was, but I just could NOT handle her today, and I'm sure she probably felt the same about me.

So right now we're just waiting for Holly to get home so we can take Hannah to church, and then we will probably just stay in and have a movie night, even though at this point I could really use a little help from my friends (Yes, I just quoted Joe Cocker since his birthday was yesterday.)

Hopefully something more exciting than a movie night will happen, but considering how things are going that's probably not the case. I'll most likely just end up sitting here watching Autumn lip sync Michael Jackson and be mean to me for the rest of the night.

Awesome.

We'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment