Monday, May 17, 2010

Nothing

Hi, hello!!

Today, I've got nothing. Besides the crazy dreams that everyone, myself included, has been having, today brought nothing new or exciting my way. I don't know what's going on with these dreams but everyone is dreaming about my death and funeral. It's so freaking weird, and quite frankly it's kind of creeping me out. Though, the good part is that Katelynn telling me about hers made me really want to take my book seriously.

So we'll so how that goes. Right now I'm kind of just watching the Royal Tenebaums with Hannah and trying not to get irritated by people's attitudes.

That is seriously all I've got for you, I can't even think of anything else I could possibly say. It has been the most boring, ridiculous day, and my baby fever has not left me.

Which is a really bad thing.

Pray for my release. hahahaha

See you tomorrow,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment