Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Almost Go Time.

Hiya!


It's almost go time!!! I spent the day cleaning, packing, and doing laundry. It's hard to focus on anything really because I keep thinking about how in 24 hours I am going to be wasted floating in the waters of Paradise.

Don't be jealous.

All that is really left to do is a little bit of last minute shopping and packing. Though I do think we're still trying to figure out the rise situation for a few people, but it'll all work out in the end.

Right now I'm just waiting for Katelynn to get all of her stuff done and head on up here so we can get everything else ready, and then I guess we just wait. We might go down and hang out with Scooter for his 21st birthday, but I don't know if that's the greatest idea, though it does sound like a fun one. We'll probably end up sitting here and watching season 2 of True Blood.

So yeah, I guess that's it. I'll be back at ya tomorrow bright and early, and probably not at all on Sunday unless I feel like sneaking away from the party for a bit. We'll see!

Peace,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment