Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mum

Hey, hey!

Today has been pretty rough, in so many ways. It's probably been this way because last night was so rough. I'm going to keep mum on the details, well because I want to but it definitely was not my cup of tea.

I love the friends that I have but I seriously wish I could find people that are more like I am now. I would much rather be watching a movie, or listening to music at home than going out. I'm very aware that I can do that, and I'm not ever forced to go anywhere, but at the same time, who wants to sit at home by themselves all the time. I tested it out last weekend and it was a pretty uncool situation that I had on my hands.

Next week Holly is going to be on vacation, and I think I'll take advantage of that time to straighten my life out, and possibly find some new friends.

But for now, I have some damage control to do over here.

I'll be back tomorrow with bells on,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment