Friday, May 14, 2010

ONE DAY!

I'm posting now because Katelynn and Hilary are coming over, and I seem to forget about blogging when they're are around me. I would have forgot if I didn't look at Facebook and see my blog icon.

I don't really know what we're doing but I think that it should involve the trampoline and margaritas. Hannah is here so we're definitely not getting too crazy.

It should be a good time, even if we just sit around and shoot the shit.

TOMORROW - Holly comes home. I talked to her earlier today and it made me realize that I am definitely ready for her to be here. This week has gone by waaay too slowly. I think Angie Kennedy and I are going to throw her a tiny little welcome home party because we missed her so much. It'll probably be a bust for her though since he probably won't be home until about 10pm and she'll be whooped. Oh well, we will make her drink bloody marys haha. I don't have an obsession with them or anything...

Anyway, I'm going to go finish getting ready and head to the store to pick up some goods before the girls get here.

I'll be back tomorrow,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment