Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nuffin

Supp?

Last night Holly, Angie K and myself went over to Jamie's for an hour or so and drank some beers (hence the late drunken blog post about Connie's birthday) and then I came home and Holly went elsewhere.

So, as you can tell it was pretty unexciting.

I woke up today and realized it was completely beautiful outside, so I took off my clothes and laid on the deck for a few hours, and thankfully, didn't flash anyone.

After a while Holly came home, and we cleaned off the deck and moved around patio furniture, then made dinner, looked at some real estate, and watched Garden State.

Which brings me to where I am now, sunburned and in the middle of Garden State. I forgot how much I love Zach Braff.

Anyway, there's really nothing exciting going on here. We hammered out a lot of the plans for this weekend and invited a few more people. I really hope it ends up being a blast. We shall see. I'm probably not going to be able to blog on Sunday, but that really just all depends on if Katelynn and I decided we want to stay until Monday or not.

So yeah, I guess that's it.

I'll see ya tomorrow,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment