Monday, March 22, 2010

FAACKKK.

Seriously,

It's been one of those days. I think I complain about it being "one of those days" every single day, don't I? Nothing good happened, at all. I sat around the office for a while chatting about healthcare and listening to pathological lying residents, then I did some K Marting, then some Krogering, then some more office time and pathological liars. Now I am home, trying to figure out what the fuck to do with this furniture. The new stuff is coming tomorrow at like noon and we still have no one to take it.

At first Holly and I tried to maneuver it down to the basement, I'm not even sure why because we've tried to move so much stuff down there before and it almost never works. There definitely is a wall busting out parting in the future. The basement stairs are RETARDED.

Now I'm listening to PSYCHO seven year old run around the living room chasing the dog screaming about being dizzy and it's getting on my last damn nerve.

So I will see you bitches tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment