Saturday, March 27, 2010

Designated Faith - Take Two

Okay,

So there was a mishap on Tuesday and Wednesday and it involved Art Van furniture delivery boys, $100, and me leaving the said $100 on the counter and them probably taking it. So since I'm a careless asshole, tonight I'm being forced to play Designated Driver. Now, I remember one of my first post on the blog was a Designated Driver post and it was pretty hilarious. However, I've played it a few times since then and it was much less fun and not even close to as funny. It was actually rather annoying. So as you can imagine I'm not exactly excited about it. As of right now I'm on the hunt to find someone to come with me and stay sober, or I'm trying to figure out a way to weasel out of it, though I don't really see that happening. I screwed up, so now I probably have to pay the price for the rest of the year, because let's face it, I'm never going to be able to live that one down. Guh!

As of right now, I see a nap in my future before I race around trying to decide what to wear. Man, I hate going out. I wish I could stay 20 forever and lose Tabitha that way I'd never be forced to be DD again. Ha, I'm just kidding. I like to keep my sissy and friends safe, on occasions. :P

So yeah, hopefully someone will man up and come with me on this drunken adventure and we'll have a good time. That way tomorrow I'll have something super exciting to talk about. Enjoy your Saturday people!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment