Thursday, March 18, 2010

Drunk Blogging

I have to jock Mr. Roger's right now because it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Autumn somehow convinced me to get in the hot tub with her, which was a horrible idea. It was warm enough to kind of want to get in, but it was still cold enough to where we were freezing when we got out.

Since then there has been teenagers running around, Hannah Montana watch and wine drinking. Only for me of course. The day is just so nice and relaxing that a glass of wine sounded terrific. Wine Thursday doesn't sound as good as Wine Wednesday, but we'll make due with that we have.

In between drinks of wine and Hannah Montana episodes I've been cleaning out the refrigerator. It took a shit on us for the second time and so we're getting a new one tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it, but we STILL do not have the new furniture! Holly and I went to Art Van yesterday to finally set up a date to have it delivered, so for sure we're getting at least the couch next Tuesday. Hurray!

In other news, I have a pimple on my lip that makes me look like I have the herps. It's pretty sucky. Hopefully it goes away before I have to see people this weekend. We'll see...

Anyway, I'm getting a little drunk and should probably not be drunk blogging, that's no good. So I'm gonna split.

See ya tomorrow..
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment