Friday, March 19, 2010

Beat

I'm so happy today is over for me.

I spent the day in Ann Arbor, AGAIN. I had a few things to do at Briarwood, Art Van and ABC, the worst part about this is I had to take two thirteen year olds and a seven year old with me. Between losing the teenagers and not being able to find the right outfit for the seven year old, I was ready to pull my hair out. We literally spent like five hours there before we ever even thought about Art Van and ABC. The good news is, the new furniture is ALL for sure coming Saturday. The bad news is, ABC is filled with asshat sales people so we have no fridge deal, still. Yeah, our fridge definitely doesn't work so hopefully something happens here soon.

As for tonight, I think I might be too tired to do anything, not to mention that I left a light on in my car so the battery is dead or something. I don't even know what goes on with that. So if anyone wanted to hang out with me, they'd have to come to me and that's not really much fun for any of my friends. Home bound for Friday it is, again.

Tomorrow I'm probably going to be posing early. I have a hair appointment at 2 and then I'll be headed to Monroe to stay at Danielle's since Baby D's birthday party is Sunday. Which means Sunday I'll probably be posing late.

Get prepared for a crazy weekend folks.

I'll see ya in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment