Friday, March 12, 2010

Get Sloppy on Twitter

So far my day as been uneventful.

I didn't have anything to do and there's only so much I can do around the house right now while we're waiting for the new furniture to come tomorrow. Not to mention my phone is not working so I've spent way too much time tweeting song lyrics and trying to get Sloppy McSlopshot on Twitter. I just think it'll be hilarious. This kid hates me more than Hitler hated Jews. Can you imagine the fun I would have sending him sweet @replies telling him how much I love him? LORD! That would be amazing. Funny thing is, I kind of like Sloppy. We both have an undying love for Harry Potter, how could I not love my fellow HP fanatic? Though I'm slowly starting to think I only like him because he hates me, and being hated makes me feel a little excited. I don't even know why he hates me so much, I suppose I probably never will.

UNLESS HE JOINS TWITTER.

So everyone needs to get the word out and rally to get Sloppy to join Twitter. I'm not even going to tell you his real name because A) Everyone will know who Sloppy is and B) I don't even know his real name. How pathetic, maybe that's why he hates me? Nah, it's probably just because I can pwn him at Harry Potter trivia and I once tried to get him to take off his Red Wings jersey and put on a sweater vest. Yeah, who knows.

Anyway, I have to walk away. There is Matchbox Twenty playing continuously from someplace and it's making me want to pull my hair out. NOT OKAY!

Peace!

Remember! #getsloppyontwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment