Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Revamped

WOOO!

As you all can probably tell I gave the blog a little make over today. Not only did I switch up the lay out to something I'm very happy with, but now you can see what I'm doing on Twitter and invite people to view my blog via Twitter and Facebook. So get to it, or else!

I don't have much to talk about again, but I think I might have to start contributing that to the fact that I might be becoming senile. On the days that I don't write my blog until later in the evening I usually find myself stuck. I mean, I think of all these things that I want to talk about through out the day, only to forget them when it comes time to write. I seriously need to either A) carry around paper and pens all the time or B) start a private Twitter account that I can just randomly tweet ideas to. The latter would probably be the best bet for me because let's face it, I am too lazy to actually write things down. I don't know, we'll see how it goes, I have to come up with something so I stop rambling on and on about nothing.

On a different note, I just had a 13 year old say to me something along the lines of "Matt would be a good boyfriend. Stuart just wants to have fun." and I said "What do you mean by fun?" and she said "Not like THAT fun, but not a serious boyfriend." SERIOUS BOYFRIEND? You're THIRTEEN! The word "serious" shouldn't even be in your vocabulary right now. I don't get kids these days, they are seriously trying to grow up waaaay too fast, and I hate it. I'm a month shy of 21 and I still and a little freaked out by the thought of a "serious boyfriend." Kids drive in insane, I should never have any. I just don't understand them. Oh, and just so we're clear, no I am NOT related to the 13 year old in question.

Anyway, I guess that's it. I'm in the middle of cooking dinner so I should probably get back to it before I burn the house down.

Peace
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment