Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bleg!

Ughh!

I didn't sleep much at all last night because I was home alone and a little freaked out for some reason so today I'm exhausted. I just want to sleep but there is definitely not any time for that.

I have a hair appointment in an hour and I still don't know what I want to get done. After that I will eventually be meeting up with Danielle to spend the night at her house and hang out. Like I said before Baby David's birthday is tomorrow so I want to be around to help with as much as I can.

What I really want to know is what goes on with this weather?! It was SO freaking nice out yesterday and today when I just went and took these kids down to the park it was FREEZING. We're all going to end up getting sick, which would completely suck.

Hopefully all will be well, I'll come back atcha tomorrow night! Happy Saturday ya'll.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment