Friday, March 5, 2010

Mia Famiglia!

We're doing it,

First family dinner since we all became parentless orphans. It's making me feel a little stressed out but I'm kind of excited about it. Of course Joe won't be here because he thinks it's cool to live four hours away, but I think Tony and Denise are coming, Ollie has to work, but Noel and the kids might come and of course Angie, Randell and their bay bay kids will be here. I don't know how Holly convinced the girls to stay home tonight haha. It's the weekend, they usually split as soon as possible. I'm also trying to work on getting Chas and his girlfriend to come up, I don't know how good I'm doing at convincing him though.

So yeah, I've been making homemade meatballs since like, 10:30am, and I think I just about have them done. It's my first time ever making them solo. I used to help Kim when she made them so I think it'll be fine but it's times like these I wish I just call her up and ask if I'm doing it right. It's very stressful. Not to mention I feel like garbage again! Ugh! Oh well, I know everything is going to go off without a hitch. I love my family and they'll make everything smooth. I have a good feeling about it.

I'm kind of worried about tomorrow though, I have to go to church for another one of Autumn's little things, then we're suppose to go shopping and then to a wedding reception. I'll probably have to blog super early in the morning, which sucks because I never have anything to talk about that early. Um, okay, I know I don't have much to talk about nearly always, but whatever.

Anyway, that's all the time I have, I better get back to the kitchen before I start burning shit! Wish me luck!

See ya'll tomorrow!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment