Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Luck of Americans

WOOOOOOOOOO!

It's St. Patrick's Day! It's kind of a stressful day so far, which is just my luck. I ended up waking up early because Hannah missed the bus, AGAIN. So I had to take her to school, then hurry back to get Autumn on the bus, and then go into the office. I puttered around there for a while, and then went trolling Ann Arbor looking for some things (that I ended up finding 2 seconds from my house.) Once I was done with that I headed home to let Macie outside, only to find out I was waaay too late. She had gotten sick all over the bathroom floors, rugs, and her bedding. So that took me about an hour to clean up, which sucked. I feel like the smell is burnt into my nose.

Now I'm just waiting for Autumn to get off the bus, then I'm going to take her to dance, pick up Holly from work, and we're heading to Briarwood (again) then we have some business to attend to at Art Van and ABC. I just realized that if anyone is stalking me, I'm making their lives hella easy. I should probably stop living my day to day life in the blog. I just haven't had much of anything to talk about lately.

I will say that I've been getting kind of worried. There have been talks of a trip, and usually when we do trips we drive because it's more fun that way. I can't even begin to imagine how stressful it's going to be to try and write a blog everyday while I'm on vacation. The blog for April 9th is stressing me out too, it's Tiger's Opening day and I'm probably going to have to wake up at like 6am to get it done. We always leave super early and this year will be no different. By the time I get home, I definitely will not be in any condition to be typing. Ah, birthday celebrations.

Anyway, I'll figure it out. There isn't any reason to start stressing yet. For now I need to get Autumn off the bus and get on with my day, so it can be over and I can hunt down green beer.

Happy St. Patrick's Day my little leprechauns.
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment