Monday, March 15, 2010

Wine-o

Well, well, well...

I'd like to start off with apologizing for yesterday's meltdown. I was a little out of it and probably should have refrained from blogging. Oh well, it needed to be done, crazy or not.

As for today, I don't have a whole lot going on. I'm craving a glass of wine intensely but I'm holding off because there's a chance I'll have to drive sometime in the next hour. Is that horrible that I'm CRAVING alcohol? I mean, I don't drink that much, maybe two times a month, tops. I'll deal with today's craving as long as it's not something that happens to much.

Speaking of drinking, my 21st birthday is sneaking up on me! I'm very excited. I'm hoping the weekend before my birthday we can do the ritual party at my brother's houses. They live right next door to each so we've been getting a keg over there the last few years. My brother Ollie's birthday is April 2nd, mine is the 7th, and my sister in law Denise's is on the 13th, so we usually just do them all together. My birthday is on a Wednesday and the Friday after we're going to the Tiger's Opening Day. I'm pretty stoked about it, we have huge drunken plans. I love Opening Day so much, it's the best environment, if you've never been to one before I HIGHLY recommend it. You will not be disappointed...

..like you're about to be with me because I have to go. The time to drive has arrived. How exciting! I can get it out of the way and then drink my wine! Woo hoo!!

See ya!
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment