Friday, March 26, 2010

Family Night 2.0

Blegh!

I just spent way too much time reading a short story written by James Franco. I mean, it's a SHORT STORY. I shouldn't have wasted an hour of my precious time on that hot hunk of a man. But, I did and now I'm behind schedule. I have a TON of shit to get done and only have about 3 hours and 15 minutes to do it.

I know I should probably be pushing the blog off until later, but my sister's and their beaus are forcing family night on me again tonight and it's hard telling what time it'll all be over and done with. I can't wait to sit around and watch them kiss each other and snuggle with their children. It's going to be wonderful.

No, I'm actually just kidding. I love when we all get together, I just get bummed out because my stupid brothers never come and because I am a lonely, pathetic excuse for a human being. I really am stoked to see Jayden and Layna. Jayden always says the best things. Now that I can't have my "Dad Conversation" blogs anymore, I really should start up a "Jayden Conversation" list. He's the coolest three year old ever. I miss spending time with him. The two of us used to be inseparable. Literally. He's definitely my number one man. Though, if anyone would like to come over tonight we could pull off a "Wedding Date" type of scheme and I could pay you to be my date. Ha! Totally just kidding. I'd rather be alone than obviously desperate.

Anyway, I'm going to go so I can get my crap done and start a little bit of work I have to do for yesterday's Grand Master Plan.

See ya'll tomorrow. Wish me luck on my night filled with other people's love!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment