Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still No Sloppy.

Okay!

I'm getting this out of the way early for two reasons. The first being that the internet has been off all day and I'm not risking the chance of it going out again and failing epically. The second is because from here on out my day is going to busy, busy. I have a lot of crap to get done, and very little time left to do it.

I do want to let you all know that I am DEEPLY disappointed in you. I asked very nicely, then I begged, and pleaded and you STILL did not get Sloppy on Twitter. You're suppose to be putting your brains together and figuring out a way to make it happen people. COME ON. There has to be something we can do to make this happen. Someone bet him in a game of ping pong, but that seems to be the closest we've come to actually making it happen. I say we start stealing his belongings, using violence, or threatening him. One of those things will make him man up and join Twitter, I'm sure of it.

I know I keep copping out but posting short blogs but I just got a call that a technician is on his way here to fix the water thing on the fridge so I should probably be alert for that. Try not to be too disappointed in me, and remember GET SLOPPY ON TWITTER.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment