Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gapped

All right,

So I've been pretty convinced for the last several months that today was my Dooms Day. I've been seeing the time 3:11 on the clock nearly every single day. It was weird, and sort of started freaking me out. So last night I was feeling a little anxious about it, but I seem to still be alive so far so I'm guessing everything is going to be good. I'm such a freak.

Anywho, Connie and Michele are having a little party at their house tonight and since I have't been there yet, even though I've been invited numerous times, I'd really like to go. Though I don't see any way I can make it happen, I'm going to try. It's so weird living so far away from everyone I grew up with and became used to sharing my life with. Don't get me wrong, I love it in Ypsi but it gets really lonely. I know I have both my sisters up here, but it would really be nice to hang out with someone my own age. I don't know why I even bother putting these concerns out there because half the time I only feel like this momentarily and then I'm over. I generally love hanging out with my sisters and their friends but lately I've realized I have to start getting back to myself and working on my life or else I'm going to be left in the dust here very shortly. Everything is changing, and for the first time in my life, I'm not sure I'm embracing the change. It's sort of freaking me out. I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

All Right, so between the last paragraph and this one I've spent four hours rearranging furniture preparing for the new couch and stuff that's coming on Saturday. The computer is even in a new spot. I feel refreshed, also I feel exhausted.

Good night..
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment