Sunday, March 7, 2010

Girls Got a Bangin' Frame

It's day 60.


Last night was a bust. No offence to anyone but I kind of had a terrible time, I tumbled down some stairs, got blisters on my feet, ran around downtown Monroe with no shoes on in 26 degree weather, got hit on by a newly freed prisoner (oxymoron!) who told me he wanted to "bang my frame," and had a battle royal with a full grown boxer over sleeping arrangements. To top it all off I woke up at 6:30am for no reason at all, aside from dog wrestling that is.

Today Holly took the girls and I to the mall and we poked around there for several hours before we went to get some dinner. It was all pretty good but we definitely got entirely too much food. Now I'm just over stuffed and exhausted, not to mention still ridiculously dehydrated. It just makes me wish I had stayed home. I could have caught up on some reading, and avoided weird jokes about frame banging this morning. Oh well, what's done is done and the weekend was a pretty good one overall. I was really hoping to have more to say. I have something on my mind, but I was kind of thinking about leaving it until tomorrow when I'm feeling more passionate and in the writing mood.

So, I guess once again - that's all folks.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment