Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tiny Politics

WOOO HOOO!!

The new furniture is here! The bad part is that when the douches were bringing it in they snagged it on the back fence and ripped one whole section of the sectional. We have the ripped one for now but they're going to bring a new one on Sunday, so I guess whatever. Again, we wait.

What I know that you've all been waiting for me to start yapping about is the Health Care Reform, right? Republican dick bags be ware because I am stoked about this. One of the maintenance men at the office was bitching about it, and I don't even know why. He's hardly even going to be affected by it. I think he's actually one of those people that I hate, who bitch just to hear themselves talk. It's sort of like he's always on his period. Anyway, yeah - health care, I'm on board with this big time. There are a few tiny problems, but they'll pass. The thing about this though is that it's just like food stamps, WIC, and Section 8. There are ALWAYS going to be people bitching because they can't seem to get it through their heads that helping out the world is a GOOD thing. Who REALLY cares if the taxes are a bit higher? Get over it you yuppie fucks.

God, I hate yuppies.

Anyway, since I can't seem to form coherent sentences lately because of all the crazy and douchebaggery in my life, I'm going to leave my politics talk to a minimum.

Now, I'm going to soak my dirty ass feet for hours, stop cussing, and hopefully sleep soon. I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful day that we had!

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment