Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Breakdown

I told myself I wasn't going to complain today. I'm not a huge complainer and I hate hearing other people do it so I try not to do it myself. But I am SO sick of everything. I can't even remember the last time I had such an irritating day. It seems like everything that could have possible happened or went wrong, did. The worst of it wasn't even my car battery getting fried. I clearly do not have the extra $100 to fix it. I'm just over it.

Jayden is spending the night though so I don't even have time to write anything decent up, since he's been here all day too. So this is about all you're gonna get. Try not to be too disappointed.

On the bright side tomorrow is April Fool's Day. Woo... I'm not even excited about it anymore. Fuck it.

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment